WeBuild cabinets are built to standard specifications:
- All plywood and hardwood construction; we do not use particle board.
- All frames are 3/4” hardwood, glued and screwed together with concealed fasteners.
- Cabinet sides, bottoms, end panels, and shelves are all 1/2” plywood.
- All cabinets have finished sides so no finished end panels are necessary.
- Hanging rails and bracing are solid hardwood.
- Doors are all 3/4” hardwood raised panels.
- Drawer boxes are all 5/8” hardwood with dovetailed corner joints.
Catalog numbers for cabinets include both letters and numbers. The letter designates the cabinet type (i.e. W = Wall Cabinet, B = Base cabinet, V = Vanity, etc.). The numbers designate length and width. The first (or only) number corresponds to the width (i.e. B24 = 24”). The second number corresponds to the height (i.e. B2430 = 24” wide by 30” tall base cabinet). Any additional information follows the numbers (i.e. “Rollout” or “ADA” or simply “Custom”). Right hand or left hand doors are specified by adding “R” or “L” at the end (i.e. B12 R = 12″ wide base cabinet with the hinges on the right side).